Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Hometown playground




Finally I brought my family to the town where I have lived in my late teenage and early twenties. Pori is a small city in the west coast of Finland and most of my relatives are living there. I moved to Pori with my parents when I was teenager but I visited city very often and spend there most of my summers in my childhood. It's very interesting city, you can read more about it from here.

Our visit was really short, one and half days so we just checked out a bit of the city center and Kirjurinluoto, a small island middle of Kokemäenjoki (a river) There is a huge playground called Pelle Hermanni (It's free and you can park car just next to it. It's also just 5-10 minutes walk from the city:) Anna and Sara were really exited and it was hard to get them away from the park. Well, next time then again:)

No comments:

Post a Comment